ERA BAR AND RESTAURANT
LUNCH & DINNER MENU
Yedoro Wat –
Tender strips of boneless chicken marinated in lemon sautéed in onions slowly simmered with ethiopian red pepper sauce. served with or without hard-boiled egg simmered in sauce
Yedoro Alecha –
Exquisitely flavorful delicate tasting strips of boneless chicken that has been slowly simmered in onions and mild Ethiopian spices
Doro Tibs –
Marinated pieces of boneless chicken strips sautéed in onions, peppers, tomato and ethiopian spices
Lean beef chunks in red pepper sauce, seasoned with exotic Ethiopian spices.
Yesiga Tibs –
Tender lean beef cubes sautéed with onions, jalapeno, with a touch of fresh garlic, tomatoes and ethiopian sauces. Hot spices upon request.
Era Special Beef Tibs –
Tender cubed beef cooked with Ethiopian special sauces. sautéed with onions, tomato, jalapeno, and a touch of garlic
Derek Tibs –
Well cooked and crisp beef cubes sautéed with onions, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and spiced butter, seasoned in mild Ethiopian spices
Zil-Zil Tibs –
Strips of tender beef sautéed in oil with onions, exotic herbs, and Ethiopian spice berbere
Lega Tibs –
Beef chunks sautéed in oil seasoned with onions, green peppers, rosemary and black pepper
Cubed beef simmered in a luscious blend of ethiopian spices, including hot berbere (made of ground sun-dried jalapenos & a variety of herbs and spices) mixed in spiced butter
Beef Sandwich –
served on a roll sandwich includes tibs, as well as your choice of dressings: lettuce, tomatoes, and onions
ethiopian style steak tartar, raw lean beef chopped and seasoned with herbed butter sauce and hot chili powder (mitmita). can be served mild by request
Era Special Kitfo –
This is our special kitfo. Ethiopian style steak tartar, raw lean beef chopped and seasoned with Ethiopian special spices, mixed with homemade cottage cheese, herbal butter, and mitmita (it can be ordered raw, medium, or well done)
Yebeg Wat –
Tender and flavorful succulent lamb simmered in red peppers sauce with exotic spices
Yebeg Alecha –
Lamb pieces cooked in mildly seasoned sauces
Yebeg Tibs –
Cubed tender lean lamb cubes sautéed with onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers seasoned to perfection in Ethiopian special sauces (hot spices upon request)
Era Special Lamb Tibs –
tender marinated pieces of lamb cooked with ethiopian special spices. sautéed with onions, tomato, jalapeno, and a touch of garlic
Ye Atikelt Wot –
fresh string beans, with potatoes, carrots, and cabbages sautéed in onions with fresh tomatoes, ginger, and garlic
Yemiser Wot –
split lentils in berbere red pepper sauce, simmered in basil and fresh Ethiopian spices
Kik Alicha –
yellow split peas simmered in mild sauces
Era Vegetarian Combination –
includes all Ethiopian vegetarian dishes enough for 3-4 people
Era Special Combination –
traditional Ethiopian setting served on common tray choice of three meat dishes & three vegetable dishes. enough for 3-4 people
Entrees – Add Ons
all entrees served with injera and your choice of two of the following:
Chopped greens sautéed with onions and spices
Tomato, green peppers, and onions served with house dressing
Spilt lentils with onions, and hot peppers: served cold or ye’miser wot splint lentils simmered in Ethiopian spices: served hot
Cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, sautéed with onions simmered in mild spices
ERA BAR & RESTAURANT FOOD SPECIALS
ALL SPECIALS ARE SERVED WITH INJERA AND YOUR CHOICE OF TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Goman – Chopped greens sautéed with onions and spices.
2. House Salad –Tomato, green peppers, and onions served with house dressing.
3. Miser Lentils–Spilt lentils with onions, and hot peppers –Served cold (*or*) Ye’Miser Wot- Splint lentils simmered in Ethiopian spices: Served hot.
4. Atkelt Wot- Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and tomatoes sautéed with onions simmered in mild spices.
- BEEF RIBEYE AKA DELMONICO ERA BEEF TIBS– Prime cut of ribeye thinly sliced as tender cubes marinated and sautéed with a special herb sauce, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, rosemary, with a touch of fresh garlic.
- FILET MIGNON TIBS– Prime cut of filet-mignon thinly sliced as tender cubes marinated and sautéed with a special herb sauce, yellow wine, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, rosemary, with a touch of fresh garlic.
- AWAZE BEEF TIBS– Cubed tender beef, marinated and cooked with tomatoes,jalapeno, onions, and garlic in berbere sauce.
- DENNIS KONJO AKA MUSHROOM TIBS– Sautéed mushrooms seasoned with green onions, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, basil, and a blend of mild spices.
- AWAZE DORO TIBS– Grilled strips of boneless chicken breast glazed with Awaze a flavorful berbere sauce cooked with onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno.
- GOMEN BESIGA– Marbled cuts of beef sautéed and cooked in a mild onion sauce with fresh collard greens, garlic, and a blend of alicha and Ethiopian seasonings.
- SHIRO WOT-Ground chickpeas powdered and cooked in an onion sauce simmered in a multitude of Ethiopian spices. Shiro is a top Ethiopian comfort food.
- SHIRO WOT BESIGA– Ground chickpeas powdered and cooked in an onion sauce simmered in a multitude of Ethiopian spices sautéed with strips of cubed beef.
- ASSA FISH TIBS– Tilapia filet seasoned with herbs and spices, sautéed and seared to perfection cooked with peppers, green onions, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- SALMON TIBS– Salmon filet seasoned with herbs and spices, sautéed and seared to perfection cooked with peppers, green onions, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Home-made baklava with natural honey.